The following Global Initiative was launched by Children's Ministries International, Inc. in July for the edification of parents, pastors, and children’s ministry leaders worldwide. These guiding principles will help local churches to clarify and define their ministry to children. As Christians look through these lenses, the focus of children’s ministry becomes clear.
- JESUS, JESUS, only JESUS is the heartbeat of our ministry.
- The Scripture is the textbook we use to teach TRUTH.
- The Holy Spirit enables Christians to live and mentor TRUTH.
- Orphans have God's ear. Caring for them is what Believers do.
- Children flourish in families.
- The Church is where families thrive.
- Christian parents are the best pastors to their own children. Our job is simply to come-along side of them.
- Christians are equipped for ministry to children.
- Global children's ministry is the outgrowth of all of the above.
Celebrating 34 Years of Ministry to Boys and Girls
The Story of Children's Ministries International, Inc.
[click to view in full screen]
ASK THE CHILDREN'S PASTOR
|Have a question about your ministry to kids? Ask the children's pastor. It's FREE -- CLICK HERE.|
THE 4-14 WINDOW
National Capital Christian Education Conference
January 30-31, 2015
Los Angeles Ministers Brotherhood (LAMB)
February 19, 2015
Ligonier Regional Conference
March 13-14, 2015
Walnut Creek, California
Northwest Ministry Conference
March 19-21, 2015
Global 4/14 Day
April 14, 2015
Childrens Leadership Conference
April 17-19, 2015
Berrien Springs, Michigan
Ohio Valley Will Graham Celebration
April 24-26, 2015
Christian Ministries Training Association Convention
May 1-2, 2015
CMIs 35th Anniversary Celebration
May 3, 2015
Woodbury, Tennessee - United States
La Paz - Bolivia
Springfield, Virginia - United States
Kiselëv, Chernivets'ka Oblast' - Ukraine