“For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat;
I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink;
I was a stranger, and you invited Me in;
naked, and you clothed Me;
I was sick, and you visited Me;
I was in prison, and you came to Me.”
“Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.”
Matthew 25:35-36, 40 (NASB)
Children’s Ministries International, Inc. champions ministry to the whole child (spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical) and to every boy and girl on the planet.
Our objective is to raise awareness on the plight of children and promote global advocacy.
We are advocates for and defend...
- The Rights of ALL Children in the World
- Unborn Babies
- Homeless and runaway kids living on the streets
- Children forced into Human (Sex and Labor) Trafficking
- Kids whose parents are addicted to drugs
- HIV/Aids Victims
- Children in war-torn countries
- Boys and girls who are physically and/or emotionally abused
- Children who are starving and living in poverty
- The sons and daughters of prisoners
- Kids with disabilities and special needs
- Boys and girls who have no access to healthcare
- Children without any educational opportunities
- Kids who cannot hear the gospel because there is no church in their community
Our ministry partners with others to find solutions and meet needs. Together we can make a difference!
That is why Children’s Ministries International, Inc. links hands with individuals, local churches, governments and international charities, to GIVE A VOICE and CREATE CHANGE for children worldwide who...
- Can’t defend themselves
- Can’t speak for themselves
- Don’t have someone to feed them
- Don’t have someone to protect them
The special people in God’s Kingdom are the weak ones! These are “the least, the lost, the forgotten.”
As Christ followers, we are His heartbeat, His hands, and His feet in this world today.
“Imagine what would happen if the people caring for children joined forces. If childcare workers, local churches, governments and international charities came together to tackle the issues faced by children. Whole cities would be transformed. Together we would have the power to bring about real change for children, not just chipping away at the surface of the problems but fighting them right at the root.”(Viva Network)
How can I become a Advocate for Children?
Someone once wrote a letter to Mother Teresa and asked if they could help her work with the poor and sick she ministered to in Calcutta, India. Mother Teresa wrote back and said, “Find your own Calcutta!”
There are needs everywhere. Start where you live and then expand your efforts as God leads.
Here are some things we can all do...
- Become informed about children at risk locally, nationally and globally. Read the newspaper and search the internet for countless stories of kids in crisis. (See links below.)
- Pray for opportunities to volunteer, serve and love the needy.
- Look for “the least, the lost, the forgotten” in your community. If you need some help, contact your local police department or Social Services office. Go on a police ride-along for an eye-opening experience!
- Volunteer at an inner city shelter, crisis center, after-school program or community recreation center. Get involved in the children’s ministry at your church. Mentor a child as a Big Brother or Sister.
- Adopt a child.
- Become a Foster Parent.
- Support legislation that protects children. Contact The President, your local Senator and Member of Congress to express your opinion on important issues.
- Make others aware by writing letters to the editor of your local newspaper and speak out on behalf of children.
- DO NOT REMAIN SILENT if you become aware of any child who is in harm’s way. Contact the authorities immediately!
- Give money to meet specific needs.
PLEDGE TO BE AN ADVOCATE FOR CHILDREN
Signing up is free and will allow us to support you in your efforts. Will you join us?
Here are some helpful links...
“DEPRAVED INDIFFERENCE” VIDEO
Courtesy: Ellerslie Short Films
CHILDREN’S DEFENSE FUND FAITH BASED ACTION PROGRAMS
ST. JUDE CHILDREN’S RESEARCH HOSPITAL