The following Global Initiative was launched by Children's Ministries International, Inc. in July for the edification of parents, pastors, and children’s ministry leaders worldwide. These guiding principles will help local churches to clarify and define their ministry to children. As Christians look through these lenses, the focus of children’s ministry becomes clear.
- JESUS, JESUS, only JESUS is the heartbeat of our ministry.
- The Scripture is the textbook we use to teach TRUTH.
- The Holy Spirit enables Christians to live and mentor TRUTH.
- Orphans have God's ear. Caring for them is what Believers do.
- Children flourish in families.
- The Church is where families thrive.
- Christian parents are the best pastors to their own children. Our job is simply to come-along side of them.
- Christians are equipped for ministry to children.
- Global children's ministry is the outgrowth of all of the above.
Celebrating 35 Years of Ministry to Boys and Girls
The Story of Children's Ministries International, Inc.
[click to view in full screen]
ASK THE CHILDREN'S PASTOR
|Have a question about your ministry to kids? Ask the children's pastor. It's FREE -- CLICK HERE.|
National Capital Christian Education Conference
January 29-30, 2016
BASS Church Workers Conference
March 3-5, 2016
Castro Valley, California
Northwest Ministry Conference
March 10-12, 2016
Global 4/14 Day
April 14, 2016
Christian Ministries Training Association Convention
April 29-30, 2016
CMIs 36th Anniversary
May 16, 2016
San Diego, California
Khulna - Bangladesh
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
Southend, Southend-on-Sea - United Kingdom
Chicago, Illinois - United States
New York - United States