The following Global Initiative was launched by Children's Ministries International, Inc. in July for the edification of parents, pastors, and children’s ministry leaders worldwide. These guiding principles will help local churches to clarify and define their ministry to children. As Christians look through these lenses, the focus of children’s ministry becomes clear.
- JESUS, JESUS, only JESUS is the heartbeat of our ministry.
- The Scripture is the textbook we use to teach TRUTH.
- The Holy Spirit enables Christians to live and mentor TRUTH.
- Orphans have God's ear. Caring for them is what Believers do.
- Children flourish in families.
- The Church is where families thrive.
- Christian parents are the best pastors to their own children. Our job is simply to come-along side of them.
- Christians are equipped for ministry to children.
- Global children's ministry is the outgrowth of all of the above.
Celebrating 33 Years of Ministry to Boys and Girls
The Story of Children's Ministries International, Inc.
[click to view in full screen]
ASK THE CHILDREN'S PASTOR
|Have a question about your ministry to kids? Ask the children's pastor. It's FREE -- CLICK HERE.|
THE 4-14 WINDOW
The Bravehearted Man (Mens Conference)
January 17-19, 2014
Ellerslie Mission Society
Childrens Ministry Expo
January 24, 2014
St. Louis, Missouri
EQUIP 2014 Christian Workers Conference
February 21-22, 2014
BASS Church Workers Convention
March 6-8, 2014
Castro Valley, California
Northwest Ministry Conference
March 27-29, 2014
Global 4/14 Day
April 14, 2014
Christian Ministries Training Association Convention
May 2-3, 2014
CMIs 34th Anniversary
May 16, 2014
San Diego, California
Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg City - Russian Federation
Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul - Brazil
Olsztyn, Warminsko-Mazurskie - Poland
Decatur, Georgia - United States
Milwaukee, Wisconsin - United States
Georgetown, Demerara-Mahaica - Guyana
Beijing - China